Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pina Coladas Anyone??

Hi Everyone,
Yep we are almost there. Only two days till Stitch 'n Bitch!!!! Don't forget that we will be at our new venue; The Novotel North Wollongong, in the Lobby Bar. I will start with a Pina Colada I think. That should get the knitting really rolling.

Infact I think we will have a competition. Whoever thinks up the best knitting related cocktail wins. It has to be drinkable. Perhaps we will have to get the Novotel to put it on their drinks menu?? I will think up a WONDERFUL Prize. Entries close 4pm Saturday. Winner announced at S'nB.

My Knitting Cocktail: 'Handpainted Silk' Layer Grenadine, Creme de menthe, and Blue Curacao over a nip of cream in a highball. Use a two DPN's through a row counter as a swizzle stick! (Sounds good but I dont think it would be drinkable)

Bottoms Up - Stripey :-)

2 comments:

Ruby Girl said...

How about Jim Beam and vanilla coke, followed by a Bailey's chaser.

Ruby Girl said...

We are having a few visitors from blog land, Random Knits - Donna and Em are coming too.